My Name is Earl is back on March 17
CSI is back on April 3
30 Rock & Office are back on April 10
House is back April 28
2.21.2008
TV is chewing gum for the eyes
Posted by Katie at 4:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Name is Earl is back on March 17
CSI is back on April 3
30 Rock & Office are back on April 10
House is back April 28
Posted by Katie at 4:56 PM
6 comments:
i think you should tape nbc thursday nights and we'll take lost. deal? -- j
I love that you posted that! thanks katie! so helpful! I'm so excited!
The office!
House!
yes!!!!
I can't wait for new TV.
ok, jessica, here's the deal. When mitch got the new tv, he got a new dvd player that doesn't have a VCR on it, and he hooked the new one up to the tv. so, essentially, we don't have a VCR.
so, I don't know if I can convince him to hook it back up. the new player is supposed to "upconvert" our DVD's so they look more hi def. whatev. I think that salesperson snowed him, personally. (don't tell him I said that, though!)
Jaimie and I just finished the third season of 'Lost' on BR, ama-wait for it-zing. We've also caught up on the fourth season and this past week was the first time we've watched a episode live. It was exciting but I don't know how I'm going to handle this waiting ordeal, its a show that was made for watching a season in the course of a week(end).
One last thing, I'm going to take Mitch's side on the upconverter. If the player is solid, the difference is noticeable. I've got specific examples and stories but I won't go into great detail here. Suffice to say, just be happy he's not as crazy as me when it comes to HD :/
no recording for you? what shall we do? ryan, i appreciate your support for mitch, you tech fans gotta stick together, but this seriously messes with me and kate's thursday night tv viewing. well, k has some back-up plans. it WILL happen, kate, we'll take care of you. -- j
Thanks for the support Ryan!! What is this thing they call a VCR anyway?
Mitch
Post a Comment