it should be noted that this movie stars a great Czech actress!-b
hey when did you get a blog?? i'm so excited!
Pete and I watched this movie and not only was it great but it has a 3 minute music video that also tells the story (but with a slightly misleading ending). I watch MTV late at night when I'm feeding Emma. I also just have a lot of time on my hands.
I am downloading this soundtrack illegally - based on your recommendation!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
it should be noted that this movie stars a great Czech actress!
-b
hey when did you get a blog?? i'm so excited!
Pete and I watched this movie and not only was it great but it has a 3 minute music video that also tells the story (but with a slightly misleading ending). I watch MTV late at night when I'm feeding Emma. I also just have a lot of time on my hands.
I am downloading this soundtrack illegally - based on your recommendation!
Post a Comment