CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.02.2008

see below post for explanation of list...

...here are some additions that occurred to me as I was falling asleep last night. lists (about movies) are fun!


- Fried Green Tomatoes
- The Transporter
- all Jackie Chan movies (yes, Rush Hour, this means YOU)
- Crouching Tiger, Hidden Dragon
- Charlie's Angels
- Charade/The Truth About Charlie
- Planet of the Apes (the new one with Mark Wahlberg)
- The Langoliers (wtf, Steven King?)
- One Hour Photo
- Saw 1-100 (ok, so I haven't actually seen them, but they look altogether horrifying)
- Rambo
- The Fly
- Funny Girl
- The Way We Were
- Predator
- She Devil
- I Hate Trouble
- The Hulk
- The Mask
- Tomb Raider
- Thelma & Louise
- Eyes Wide Shut
- Endless Love
- The Blue Lagoon
- The Client
- Fast Times at Ridgemont High
- K-PAX
- Kingpin
- Indecent Proposal - Save the Last Dance
- Here on Earth (eeeeeewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!)
- Pearl Harbor
- Election
- Turner & Hooch
- Starman
- Scary Movie 1-1,000,000
- Funny Farm/Caddyshack/Fletch
- My Girl
- My Fair Lady
- Blue Velvet
- Jurassic Park 2&3
- Breaking the Waves

3 comments:

The Dorrs said...

So, funny story. When I was like 13 we took a summer vacay to Alaska. When we were in Denali National Park we only got one TV station in the hotel. They played 2 movies over and over and over. I was 13 so hanging out with the fam wasn't super cool, but TV was.

Needless to say, I watched Fried Green Tomatoes 17 times in those 3 days. I know, it's sad. You should feel sorry for me.

-beka

p.s. the other movies was Sister Act 2 which I secretly love(not so secretly now, I guess).

The Drakes said...

my sister and i watched my girl like a bazillion times when we were younger. i still love it. we listened to the soundtrack way too much - sorry i've disappointed you, kate. and saw - ugh. i will NEVER watch one especially now that k told me that ben from lost is in one. he's freakin' scary! thanks for having great movie taste. -- j

*really beka? 17 times? i do feel sad.

The Drakes said...

I miss you more then Michael Bay missed the mark
When he made Pearl Harbor
I miss you more than that movie missed the point
And that's an awful lot girl
And now, now you've gone away
And all I'm trying to say is
Pearl Harbor sucked, and I miss you

I need you like Ben Affleck needs acting school
He was terrible in that film
I need you like Cuba Gooding needed a bigger part
He's way better than Ben Affleck
And now all I can think about is your smile
and that shitty movie too
Pearl Harbor sucked and I miss you

Why does Michael Bay get to keep on making movies?
I guess Pearl Harbor sucked
Just a little bit more than I miss you
- Thank you Trey Parker for echoing my feelings about Pearl Harbor