CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

2.13.2008

Television has proved that people will look at anything rather than each other. ~Ann Landers

...thanks for that Ann...now go away so I can watch new episodes of my favorite returning shows!

if Pushing Daisies and Heroes don't survive the aftermath of the strike, I'll be UNhappy. nobody wants that...

4 comments:

The Drakes said...

finally - we'll have our old katie back again. you've been a little jittery and cranky. -- j

Katie said...

TV is definitely my drug of choice! :)

The Winkleplecks said...

Heroes will be back, just not until Fall '09 (bummer, I know). Haven't watched Pushing Daisies, but know I need to since it is considered the best new show of the season.

I just feel bad for all the 24 fans, that's one of the biggest victims of the strike...

The Winkleplecks said...

Fall '08 I mean. Can you imagine how bad that would be if it wasn't until Fall '09? Jeez.