Telephone, n. An invention of the devil which abrogates some of the advantages of making a disagreeable person keep his distance. ~Ambrose Bierce
yeah, I don't know how I became a secretary - I HATE talking on the phone!
...but my new one is green (my favorite color!) AND it plays mp3's! fun! also, it has a pedometer on it, so I have discovered that I take an average of 800 steps per day. sedentary lifestyle, much?

6 comments:
The definition after Telephone helps define it yet more:
Telescope, n. A device having a relation to the eye similar to that of the telephone to the ear, enabling distant objects to plague us with a multitude of needless details. Luckily it is unprovided with a bell summoning us to the sacrifice.
800. Yikes. Your office chair at the church must have wheels... and you must never leave it. But even that would consitute tons of half steps throughout the day. Do you have someone push you around in it like you're handicapped? Do you roll outside in it for your smokebreaks? But most importantly, for the sake of your immortal soul, do your coworkers know you read the Devil's Dictionary?
fancy phone! I am in the market for a new one too...
maybe the pedometer is broken???
your new phone is pretty. seriously can't wait to see you tonight. it's been like a year!!!! -- j
*pedometers are a buck at target. i should get one and we'll have a contest.
ok, so I realized that I take most of my steps thoughout the day without my purse with me, and my phone is in my purse. so, yesterday I took my purse everywhere with me and got up to 2700 steps. and then my battery died, so probably got above 3000! (wait, aren't you supposed to take 10000 steps per day? dang!)
I just bought a new phone. its a Treo 700p. I'm very excited, even though I choose not to answer it most of the time.
Casey
Post a Comment