now is your chance to be heard! next Thursday is a 'free week' for all groups; how should we spend said free time?
vote on the poll element to the right, or write in your suggestion here!
5.09.2008
attention Tribe members!
Posted by Katie at 9:49 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
Can you please add to your poll 'cleaning Beka's house'? I would totally vote for that.
I vote for softball too...Andrew used my computer to vote and now I can't vote =) I would cast my vote for paintballing but its too expensive.
The authorities of weather say Thursday will likely hover near a sweltering 90. I don't see slip n' slide up there among the hopefuls. What gives? So. This is my write in: Giant slip n' slide with a bocce ball chaser (not literally chasing, that would be dangerous and/or reckless, and you know our group would never do anything dangerous and/or reckless with bocce balls). Oh, and picnic-fire paraphernalias (hot dogs, smores). Childish alternative? Or far too ambitious, perhaps? Well, only an old, lazy individual would balk at the natural wisdom of children or at ambition! And no one wants to be that, do they? Clearly, votes against the giant slip n' slide are votes against coolness and for stifflingly unbearable heat exhaustion.
I'm voting for the smarter candidate.
I'm writing in Slip n' Slide.
(paid for by Slip n' Slide '08)
we talked about k and i bringing dinner this week, but is that changing if we do a park activity? let me know. just for the record, a is with richard and the slip and slide. -- j
I'm actually all about the Slip 'n Slide idea too!
J - I think we'll just plan to BBQ at the park for dinner, so don't worry about dinner this week. maybe if you want to bring a bag of chips or something that goes good with hot dogs...
Slip n Slide sounds nice.... ;)
Post a Comment