CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.07.2008

the 'it' girl

Ruby tagged me; here's the answers!

Four jobs I've had:
1. collation monkey at Oregon Appraisal Group
2. sweeper extraordinaire at Enchanted Forest (I think it counts, even though I quit after 2 days)
3. grass seed tech at AgriSeed Labs (probably my favorite job of the bunch)
4. secretary at Jefferson Baptist Church

Four movies I've watched more than once:
1. The Royal Tenenbaums
2. Amelie
3. Rent
4. 28 Days Later

Four places I've lived:
1. Boise, ID
2. Tigard, OR
3. Salem, OR
4. Jefferson, OR

Four places I've been:
1. Florida
2. Minnesota
3. Thailand
4. Maui

Four TV shows I watch:
1. The Office
2. Lost (online)
3. Heroes (just caught season 1 on DVD)
4. House

Four people who email me regularly (doesn’t include blogging comments):
1. my dad
2. Jake Dorr (re: Dox)
3. co-workers
4. Andrea Torres

Four of my favorite foods:
1. fresh pineapple
2. chocolate & peanut butter combined
3. taco bell (classy, I know)
4. Cinnamon Life. best.cereal.ever!

Four places I would like to visit:
1. India
2. Greece
3. Italy
4. England

Four things I'm looking forward to in the coming year:
1. swimming with dolphins in Florida next March
2. the parades at Disneyworld ""
3. summer action movies! 'The Happening' & 'The Hulk' both come out on June 13th!
4. the economic stimulus check!

Four friends I'm tagging:
1. Shannon Duke
2. Danae Jones
3. Heather Sexton
4. Crystal Kelley

2 comments:

Sam, Shannon and Fam said...

Wait... does this mean I answer these questions? Maybe now I'll have something to add to my blog besides when I take new pictures every two months? :)

Katie said...

yep, copy, paste, and answer away!

:)