there's a 'staff retreat' for my job Sunday pm-Tuesday am this week. I'm excited about not working for a couple days...
you know that episode of 'The Office' where Michael takes them all to the 'beach' and plans weird group activities, including firewalking? We won't be doing anything nearly that fun.
However, I have a plan: I am mentally casting my fellow employees as 'Office' characters, which IS entertaining.
The good: maybe I will learn to view the ridiculous events at my job as humorous hijinks
The bad: I just realized that I might work with Andy Bernard and Dwight Schrute
3.08.2008
staff retreat
Posted by Katie at 10:58 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
ask me how much we're looking forward to seeing you saturday. i can't even describe it here. have fun in canby. -- j
oh man...I think I work with Angela and Kelli...
I work with about 12 Phylises (is that the plural of Phylis?).
Did you do the fire walk?
-b
I thought you'd be pleased to know that Sam and I are officially hooked on the office.
Did you survive?
ah, back at home with multiple comments on my blog. so much fun...
- Jess: Saturday is a go!
- Heather: lock them in the breakroom together and get me ringside seats! that's entertainment right there...
- Beka: the JBC equivalent of a firewalk is that I drove a Go-Kart 50 miles an hour around a super-winding track.
- Shannon: let's have a marathon!!
- Danae: barely. I missed TV. and internet. and Mitch. and Hero. (mitch is complaining about the order that I just typed those in. he knows he's always #1, though!)
Post a Comment