My cat died about 2 months ago (well, technically the vet killed him due to an extreme bout with stomach cancer), and I didn't tell anyone until this week...I can't talk about my dead pets for at LEAST a month without crying about it, and nobody likes a crying Katie! (I don't have any digital pictures of him that I can post; he was an awesome cat, though. just look a the video in the next post, and picture a big black cat with awesome white whiskers and angry yellow eyes. )
Luckily, I still have my favorite pet, Hero, to console me. cutest bulldog in the world...
Anyways, Jessica was appalled that I didn't tell her about The Tale of Doby and the Stomach Cancer until this week.
...so, Jess, when Hero dies (she's 8, and bulldogs generally live to be 9 or 10 tops), I promise I will tell you. you won't be able to understand it at the time, so allow me to give you a preview of the conversation, so can translate:
WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA*sniff* *cough* AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
4 comments:
okay then how did I know the whole story about your cat. Because honestly I never actually met any cat that you owned...but I knew that one died recently...maybe I dreamed it. But I knew the whole story for sure.
sorry kate, i didn't mean to touch on a sore subject. i like crying katie. well, i mean, you know. sorry about doby. -- j
Katie cries?!
well, I try not to cry most of the time...pets are my kryptonite!
love you Jess!
(and Danae, I think Mitch mentioned it in group right after it happened; I believe the Drakes were out of town...?)
Post a Comment