You remind me of the babe
What babe?
The babe with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who do?
You do!
Do what?
You remind me of the babe!*
Congratulations to Erik & Andrea on new baby Aaron! he's a keeper!! (edited 3/31 to add a picture)
*1,000,000,000 bonus points to the person who can guess the movie that the above song lyrics came from!
What babe?
The babe with the power
What power?
The power of voodoo
Who do?
You do!
Do what?
You remind me of the babe!*
Congratulations to Erik & Andrea on new baby Aaron! he's a keeper!! (edited 3/31 to add a picture)
*1,000,000,000 bonus points to the person who can guess the movie that the above song lyrics came from!

4 comments:
Katie-
Please tell me you do not like Labryinth. Please.
Beka
Oh bowie, I love that movie.
Casey
david bowie creeped me out, but i did like that movie. did you take a picture of aaron? - j
Are you kidding me?! I can recite that whole movie by heart... I'll wish the goblin king would come take you away right now if you don't give me my points. I always hated the fire guys though.....I have recurring nightmares about the still...Just an FYI.
Bowie and his tight tights that reveal his package also give me nightmares.
Brian
Post a Comment