CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.01.2009

no thanks, I'll just have water...



on Monday night at Quiznos, I was waiting in line, trying to politely ignore the snuggly couple next to me while I pondered the eternal question: chicken carbonara or turkey bacon guacamole?


anyways, I happened to look up at just the wrong moment: she decided that it was an appropriate moment to nibble on and lick his ear. in public. at Quiznos. while I was thinking about food.


NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooo!


I was immediately unhungry. dehungerized. antistarved.

3 comments:

Danae Jones Photography said...

gross. I had a couple come into my work the other day doing the same thing. Except for he kept saying: "I love you my Leia" and she'd respond "I love you my Yoda" and then he would seriously start talking in a yoda voice! ahhh!

The Drakes said...

yuck. next twilight - you and me. seriously, why do we like this? - j

Anonymous said...

i forgot to tell you that you are brilliant! quotations around the google alerts worked wonders - no more junk!!!!! thanks kate -- j