Yahoo! posted an article on its front page earlier today about the World's Strangest Laws.
I am apparently the World's Strangest Proponent of its Strange Laws, because I would totally lobby for (almost) all of them, and then add some to the list.
No Feeding Pigeons
totally. and I would without hesitation add Gulls and Geese to that law.
No Stopping on the Autobahn
duh. that thing is ridiculously fast driving. stopping will inevitably equal carnage and death.
No Driving Shirtless
amen.
No Paying in Pennies
true that. I almost garotted my own mother the other day while she rifled through her purse looking for the change that she just "knew was in there somewhere!" debit. card.
No Kissing at Train Stations
or Quiznos.
No Driving a Dirty Car
well...I disagre with this one only because I am a total car slob.
No Strolling in a Bathing Suit
does anyone need to be in a bathing suit other than on the beach, by a pool, or at the river? I think not. I would also take it farther and add 'no speedos' and 'no string-bikinis' to that rule, but that's because I'm a prude.
No Driving With Headlights Off
word, yo. I drive with my headlights on at 1pm in the middle of summer. it's just safer. science says so!
No Chewing Gum
at this one, I completely balk. Gum is a godsend.
I would also lobby for the following laws:
No driving (except for extreme medical emergencies) when there's more than, say, 1/2 inch of snow on the ground.
automatic holiday. yes, I am that much of a Pacific Northwesterner, and a total girl to boot. I just like to stay at home and be cozy when it snows, not sludging around trying not to crash and die. plus, I'm lazy. a few extra days of sleeping in...not such a bad thing for anyone.
Mandatory Synchronized Dance Routines taught in Gym.
seriously. that way, if like, I was walking through the mall and suddenly started a mad dance sequence, everyone else could join right in. life as a musical. consider the possibilities...
4.08.2009
it's the law
Posted by JBC Youth at 3:45 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
0 comments:
Post a Comment