CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.06.2009

days of the new


This is our new dog, Sharpie. we did not name him. he is part cocker spaniel, part poodle, which means that he is part dumb and part smart, and most importantly that he does not shed. we still have our bulldog, Hero, but she is getting old old old for a bulldog, and if I don't have another dog when she dies, I don't think the world would be able to contain my sadness. (cuddling up to another pet is very comforting when you are mourning the loss of another dog.) he just sort of ended up in our lives unexpectedly, but he is charming and I love him (and Mitch will love him one day too...)

Anyways, Sharpie is posing amongst our new wood floorboards, which are going to be installed in our living room tomorrow. farewell evil carpet, I shall not miss you at all! (& thanks, Joneses, for helping us rip it out!)

4 comments:

The Drakes said...

hi sharpie - we can't wait to pet you! -- j

p.s. we'll seriously miss you guys this week. seriously.

Sam, Shannon and Fam said...

I really like that your dog's name is Sharpie- combining your love of canines with your love of the best writing utensils ever!!

JBC Youth said...

Shannon - I was thinking I should change his name to Post-It, in homage to the ULTIMATE office supply, without which I could not survive...

Sam, Shannon and Fam said...

Ooh... tempting!