Musical tastes and personality type are closely related, according to a study of more than 36,000 people from around the world...
BLUES = High self-esteem, creative, outgoing, gentle and at ease
JAZZ = High self-esteem, creative, outgoing and at ease
CLASSICAL MUSIC = High self-esteem, creative, introvert and at ease
RAP = High self-esteem, outgoing
OPERA = High self-esteem, creative, gentle
COUNTRY AND WESTERN = Hardworking, outgoing
REGGAE = High self-esteem, creative, not hardworking, outgoing, gentle and at ease
DANCE = Creative, outgoing, not gentle
INDIE = Low self-esteem, creative, not hard working, not gentle
BOLLYWOOD = Creative, outgoing
ROCK/HEAVY METAL = Low self-esteem, creative, not hard-working, not outgoing, gentle, at ease
CHART POP = High self-esteem, not creative, hardworking, outgoing, gentle, not at ease
SOUL = High self-esteem, creative, outgoing, gentle, at ease
9.08.2008
musicality
Posted by Katie at 2:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
woohoo, so according to that, I'm hardworking and outgoing... what are you?
I like all but:
OPERA (don't really listen to), COUNTRY AND WESTERN (only some stuff) and BOLLYWOOD (don't really listen to)....so I guess I'm everything or something.
I like classical and indie, so I am apparently at odds with myself. which I already knew...however it says I am creative, which I doubt.
I wonder what Oldies (50s and 60s era), Christian radio (HOPE 107.9 and KLUV 107.1), and ballad love songs from the late 80s and early 90s say about my personality? Go ahead, psychoanalyze away. I'm a Capricorn, if it helps.
And since when does RAP generate high self-esteem? Arrogance and a sense of entitlement are NOT high self-esteem.
Post a Comment