CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

9.03.2008

here we are now, entertain us

the CW is a terrible network. and yet I am always seduced into watching the new shows when they premiere in the fall, simply because I am starved for new television.


so, I watched the Gossip Girl premiere Monday night, and abou 1/3 the 90210 premiere Tuesday, and I am now kind of in love with CW for providing me with two of my new favorite TV villains:
Chuck on GG is pure, awesome EVIL. I heart him!




and Lucille Bluth is on 90210! ...well, she's not really supposed to be Lucille, per se, but it's an almost IDENTICAL role, right down to every withering critique and inappropriate comment laced with booze and bitterness.

4 comments:

The Drakes said...

what's the 90201 show? i have no t.v. right now so fill me in. to play catch-up: i hate whoppers; i love that you had dessert for dinner; i'm jealous of all your movie/t.v. watching. and dang about the window next to the door. i forgot about that. i'm sick of unpacking and in a bad mood. just so you know. okay, bye. -- j

Jim, Brea, Annabelle and Evelyn said...

I can only see her as Lucille Bluth from one of my favorite shows of all time so it's good she's playing a similar role! I heard they might be making an Arrested Development movie...Woohoo!

peteandjenn said...

Love the Nirvana shout out. Nice one

scotty and crystal said...

Thanks for letting us crash your football party. AND for taking the lights back to JBC.