CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

7.14.2008

the original album

the DJ's on the radio this am were talking about the first albums they ever purchased.

the first CD I ever bought (with my very own money) was Petra: Beyond Belief.



oh yeah. I rock.




what was YOUR first foray into the world of music ownership?

6 comments:

Unknown said...

Supertones strike back....I think it was only because my friends thought it was cool....I hate that kind of music! Peer pressure....it got me!

The Drakes said...

pretty sure it was debbie gibson out of the blue. it was a tape. geez. -- j

The Guy and The Girl said...

record: Tiffany
Tape: Bangles
CD: Sting and Ace of Base
MP3: Coldplay

Mitch said...

Mine was U2, joshua tree...cassette!!

The Hurts said...

Kris Kross was my first CD but the first song that got me excited about music was Walking on Broken Glass by Annie Lennox.

The Drakes said...

The first tape I remember buying was the soundtrack to the film Glory, the first CD I remember buying was a "green jello" cd and a Lemonheads cd. I was stoked about both of them. I bought them at Movie Magic in Maryville, MO!!