why am i still at work at 6 on a friday? i do not know. in times such as these, I find that watching the full episodes on abc.com makes the fact of my interminably long working hours more bearable, and even more so as I have JUST discovered that they are actually airing episodes of my all-time favorite show during high school.
...it all began in 1995 with a simple teen drama. it was angsty. it was filled with voice-overs. it featured jared leto decked out in grunge 90's flannels. I was hooked.
and thus began my fascination with all thing claire danes, culminating with my obsessive 10 viewings of romeo+juliet in theatres.

8 comments:
I loved that show...i'm pretty sure I wasn't allowed to watch it though! I am probably more excited than anyone that you got a blog. WHOHOHOOOO!
What?! I didn't know you had a blog! Good thing Phil found it just in time. Wait, what?
Yay for blogging! nice work! that whole simpson thing is SOOOOO COOL!!!
I want to watch 'My So-Called Life,' being a fan of both Danes and Leto. Maybe I'll find the DVD-set in my near future, or at least on the rental Queue. Speaking of Claire Danes, as good as Romeo+Juliet was - I don't know if I could do 10 theatrical viewings. Stardust on the other hand...
Anyways, I just discovered the blog and enjoy the posts - consider me linked in.
- the Ryan-half
i challenge abby to a most excited contest. wait, abby would probably beat me at just about anything. anyway, i love you katie friend.
p.s. i just heard on that new kids are getting back together. was never the biggest fan, but speaking of nostalgia....
Oh how I pray for a Jared Leto suicide story on the evening news. Why couldn't it have been Jared?? *muffled sobs for heath*
it's funny how, even though the drakes use the same name, you can always tell who posted which comments...
is it my very very dry, sarcastic and sometimes rather insensitive remarks that give me away? some people just ask for it, but i'll tone it down just for you - j
p.s. glad you had a fun trip. i miss you.
p.p.s. i don't understand the purpose of the word verification. please explain.
Post a Comment