seen this one yet? I know it's been out for a few months (I'm so behind on rentals it's not funny), but I took a chance on this one in the 2/$20 bin at Hollywood Vid.
I liked it alot; Joseph Gordon-Levitt proved once again (see Brick. no seriously, SEE IT, it's AWESOME!) that he knows how to pick the good roles.

3 comments:
I'll admit that most of the time I haven't even heard of the movies you talk about. But I still like to listen to you talk about them because you get really into it! It's my form of cheap entertainment.
Plus, Jake likes all those weird movies and I am glad that he has someone to talk about them with so that I don't have to watch them...
beka
Im gonna have to disagree with the Dukester on this film. Although Brick was phenomenal, The Lookout was not... EAT THAT! BAM
you didn't think Gordon-Levitt did a good job? I liked his character - the way that he had to rebuild his life in the shadow of his old one.
Post a Comment