I just reorganized my bookmarked 'favorites' alphabetically yesterday.
I can't find anything today.
dammit.
2.18.2009
deorganization
Posted by JBC Youth at 5:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I just reorganized my bookmarked 'favorites' alphabetically yesterday.
I can't find anything today.
dammit.
Posted by JBC Youth at 5:25 PM
3 comments:
so I can to your blog to just write "my butt really hurts after last night" because it does. But then I realized how seriously inappropriate that sounds out of context. So, will rephrase and say "man katie, my butt really hurts after playing raquet ball last night. I don't know why! evidently I need to work my butt muscles more!"
my shoulder was what seriously hurt on Monday and Tuesday. and for some reason my left foot muscle. ow! I felt old and incapacitated!
but it was still fun. I'm going to start coming to work early and practice by myself a little bit. maybe. except I won't, because I'll decide to sleep instead...but it SOUNDS like fun, right?
Ha! sounds like something I'd do. Do you want to make it a 'regular' sunday night thing? Well, as regular as my homework schedule allows?
Post a Comment