since everyone else in the office got sick at the same time, I think we can safely assume it wasn't you...unless you came to my work and purposefully sneezed in everyone's office. in which case: YOU.
I was just telling andrew how sickening I find booger suckers. I will not use one when I have kids. Or at least if there is no alternative, Andrew will have to do it. the idea of a plastic ball stored with months and months of boogers makes me want to puke. And I can handle alot of things.
4 comments:
You can blame me if you want. But I think I was pretty much over it before I saw you...
since everyone else in the office got sick at the same time, I think we can safely assume it wasn't you...unless you came to my work and purposefully sneezed in everyone's office. in which case: YOU.
i'll bring the booger sucker tonight. -- j
I was just telling andrew how sickening I find booger suckers. I will not use one when I have kids. Or at least if there is no alternative, Andrew will have to do it. the idea of a plastic ball stored with months and months of boogers makes me want to puke. And I can handle alot of things.
Post a Comment