CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

4.02.2008

"Next to being shot at and missed, nothing is really quite as satisfying as an income tax refund.”



I'm going to post this just because...it's useful. The IRS is processing stimulus returns by the last two digits of your SS#... let the random lottery begin!


Here's the schedule for direct deposit payments:
#00 - 20 May 2
#21 - 75 May 9
#76 - 99 May 16

Heres' the schedule for paper checks:
#00 - 09 May 16
#10 - 18 May 23
#19 - 25 May 30
#26 - 38 June 6
#39 - 51 June 13
#52 - 63 June 20
#64 - 75 June 27
#76 - 87 July 4
#88 - 99 July 11

5 comments:

Unknown said...

What if you are married...do they send one check to each...if not, who's SS# do they choose...I hope not mine...or it's going to take FOREVER!

Katie said...

http://www.irs.gov/newsroom/article/0,,id=180247,00.html

"On a jointly filed return, the first Social Security number listed will determine the mail-out time."

my fingers are crossed that you listed Lewis first!

The Drakes said...

so, we didn't file for direct deposit and k is listed first and his soc. ends in 99. stink. -- j

Anonymous said...

is it 600 per person? so like since we're married and filed jointly...1200?

Katie said...

J - that SUCKS! I'm super-irritated that this is the one year that WE didn't opt for direct dep, but at least Mitch's number is in the late 20's.

Heather - yep, that's the rumor! I like free money! (yes, I know it isn't ACTUALLY free, but it FEELS that way.)