CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

6.05.2009

lookout!

I went camping at a fire lookout with two other co-workers for the past 3 days. I am not the best camper in the world - I don't like pit toilets, bugs, and lack of showers. I do, however appreciate the opportunity to read lots of books.











this is the place where we stayed on Green Ridge above the Metolius River. from there we could see (from left to right) Black Butte, the North and South Sisters, Mt. Washington, 3-Fingered Jack, Mt. Jefferson, and Mt. Hood.




I was dragged away from my book out on a hike. the weather was nice, which was great, and there were pretty flowers, which was nice.



there were also ticks. (every time I try to take a picture of a bug, the picture goes all blurry. I think it's the combo of my crappy cell phone camera and my shaking hands.) anyways, this is one of the many I found on my person, it's in the lower left corner of the picture, on my shoelace.

0 comments: