CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

5.20.2009

TV blues

I read an article a few weeks ago about how people form emotional attachments to characters on television shows. so not healthy but so true.

oh, Peter and Olivia and Walter, Bones and Brennan and Sweets, Dr. Lightman, Echo, Claire and Peter and Horn-Rim-Glasses Guy, Chuck and Blair, how I will miss you for these next few months!

(I did set my DVR to record new shows 'So You Think You Can Dance' and 'Glee', which should be fluffy entertainment at best, and deleted before watched at worst. I also plan to watch some shows on DVD this summer - season 2 of 'Mad Men', seasons 3 & 4 of 'Battlestar Galactica', as well as the past few seasons of 'Lost'.)

3 comments:

The Guy and The Girl said...

i would like it better if tv seasons aligned with the school season. do you know why its not?

I'm not going to tell you who i'm going to miss because you might make fun of me.

bye

JBC Youth said...

I don't know why they do TV seasons the way they do; I theorize that they assume October-May are when people will watch more TV because the weather is worse?

I personally wish that they would make each show 6 months long (they would just have to make the seasons 23-24 episodes, instead of 22.) then they could put two shows in one time-slot each year, and there would be no summer reruns or two-month breaks in the winter!

...and now I'm just super-curious about who you will miss...?

(I don't have any basis to mock ANYONE, given that I listed a couple of characters from 'Gossip Girl' in my original post.)

:)

The Drakes said...

i will miss lost with ALL my heart. chuck: so fun. 30 rock and the office. i will not laugh until i see you again. sigh. -- j

jenna - TELL US, TELL US! i watch chuck. 'nough said.

kate - i love the six month idea. TELL THEM, TELL THEM!