why, for the love of God, does the popcorn function never work on any microwave I have ever tried?
and why, for the love of God, do I keep pushing that button instead of just setting it for three minutes and then using my ears?
foiled again by my love of pre-programmed buttons. burned popcorn is the worst. I opted for oatmeal for lunch instead...
3.11.2009
pop!
Posted by JBC Youth at 12:25 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
dang. as for the previous post - FREAKING AWESOME! -- j
we bought my parents a new microwave...The day we came home from the hospital I was trying to heat up some coffee and a mini electrical storm occurred inside the damned thing. I screamed, te baby cried and we went to walmart at 3am.
Just so you know , it's popcorn function does not work either. I believe in this economy there is the potential for millions to be made if someone can "write" a "program" for everyone to enter into their microwave to fix this problem...
Post a Comment