CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

8.15.2008

um, no.

so, I'm short. short torso, in particular. not really a model, and so the loose tops that clothing designers are churning out these days doesn't look the best on me... however. I was NOT prepared for someone to ask me the question that EVERYONE KNOWS NEVER TO ASK!

And, just in case someone ELSE missed this classic lesson of ettiquette, let me do my part to spread the word: Never, ever, ever, ever under any circumstances EVER ask someone if they are pregnant, unless they are waddling around with their hand on their belly, absolutely ready to pop, 10 months along, no doubt.

Other than that...really don't.

and if you do happen to open mouth, insert foot...then just stop talking. Don't try to backpedal all, "Oh, you don't LOOK pregnant..." because then WHY IN THE HELL WOULD YOU ASK, THEN?!?!! $*%&#!!


...I personally think I deserve a raise for my calm reply of "Nooo.", rather than kicking her in the face.

ugh.

5 comments:

Danae Jones Photography said...

I vote you go back and kick her in the face. Just my two cents....wait...was it Andrew's mom?? ha!

Samantha said...

oh Katie. Some people are so stupid.

The Drakes said...

oh, come on! (with gob like inflection). -- j

scotty and crystal said...

why? why would anyone be so stupid? I seriously question the IQ of the human race. Have you seen the movie Idiocracy? Sounds like that...

The Drakes said...

so i came to your blog this morning and just saw the title of this blog again and couldn't help but laugh. that lady is seriously something else. -- j